Talkiatry transforms psychiatry with accessible, human, and responsible care. We’re a national mental health practice co-founded by a patient and a triple-board-certified psychiatrist to solve the problems both groups face in accessing and providing the highest quality treatment.
60% of adults in the U.S. with a diagnosable mental illness go untreated every year because care is inaccessible, while 45% of clinicians are out of network with insurers because reimbursement rates are low and paperwork is unduly burdensome. With innovative technology and a human-centered philosophy, we provide patients with the care they need—and allow psychiatrists to focus on why they got into medicine.
About the role:
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement marketing campaigns that effectively communicate our services and improve patient experience. You will be responsible for analyzing customer data, identifying opportunities to optimize patient journeys, and developing targeted messaging to enhance patient engagement and loyalty.
If you are passionate about mental healthcare and have a strong background in marketing, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive patient engagement and retention
- Analyze customer data to gain insights into customer behavior and preferences
- Identify opportunities to optimize patient journeys and implement strategies to enhance patient experience
- Collaborate with the content and creative team to develop compelling and effective marketing materials
- Create and manage email and SMS marketing campaigns, including segmentation, testing, and automation
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing recommendations for optimization
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in lifecycle marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on lifecycle marketing and customer retention
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools and email marketing platforms (Iterable a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- A passion for supporting mental health and creating positive change in people's lives
- Top-notch team: we're a diverse, experienced group motivated to make a difference in mental health care
- Collaborative environment: be part of building something from the ground up at a fast-paced startup
- Flexible location: work where you want to, either remotely across the U.S. or from our HQ in NYC
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, effective day 1 of employment, 401K with match, generous PTO plus paid holidays, paid parental leave, and more!
- Grow your career with us: hone your skills and build new ones with our Learning team as Talkiatry expands
- It all comes back to care: we’re a mental health company, and we put our team’s well-being first
- Compensation range for this position is $110,000 to $120,000, depending on experience; actual compensation will be dependent upon the specific role, location, as well as the individual’s qualifications, experience, skills and certifications.
Talkiatry participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. only after a job offer is accepted and Form I-9 is completed. For more information on E-Verify, please visit the following: EVerify Participation & IER Right to Work.
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.