We were co-founded by a patient and a triple-board-certified psychiatrist to solve the problems both groups face in accessing and providing the highest quality mental healthcare.
60% of adults in the U.S. with a diagnosable mental illness go untreated every year because care is inaccessible, while 45% of clinicians are out of network with insurers because reimbursement rates are low and paperwork is unduly burdensome.
With innovative technology and a human-centered philosophy, we provide patients with the care they need—and allow psychiatrists to focus on why they got into medicine.
IT at Talkiatry
We’re looking to hire a Product Manager; you will get an opportunity to work with talented engineers and operational colleagues to define and build products that will enable Talkiatry to expand its services and offerings. We are looking for outcome- and user-focused product managers who want to play a part in solving the behavioral health crisis.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to identify product opportunities and roll out technology solutions that solve the business s most important problems
- Evangelize an evidence-based approach to product development and establish the infrastructure to quickly iterate on hypotheses
- Model strong collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, including engineering, design, clinical, and operations teams to plan, prioritize, and deliver on clear outcomes
- Technical Excellence You know that expertise in technology is a journey, not a destination. You know how to keep up with the latest advancements in the field, and you know when it’s the right time for bleeding-edge and when it’s the right time for tried-and-true.
- Strong Opinions, Loosely Held You understand the trade-offs of a variety of approaches to common problems in software development, and you know when to prefer one approach over another, but you re flexible and adaptable to different or changing priorities.
- Collaboration You believe that teams can be greater than the sum of their parts when everyone is invited to the table. You know that inclusion is proactive, and you support your teammates to help them do their best work.
- Outcomes Over Outputs You believe that the technology is a means to an end, and you keep an eye out for the simplest solution to the problem.
- Create and prioritize a roadmap for our data infrastructure as a product that promotes self-service, empowers decision makers and ensures the stability of our data
- Understand our platform’s technical needs and evolve its capabilities based on the tools used across the organization and the growth of our business
- Scope, launch and manage reverse ETL capabilities to deliver real-time data to our teams through operational tools
- 3+ years’ experience as a product manager
- 2+ years working data-intensive products
- Experience managing multiple data pipelines, and the data that comes from those pipelines (marketing, clinical, internal) and reporting around them
- Experience managing a data warehouse (i.e. Redshift, Azure, Snowflake, BigQuery, Databricks etc.)
- Track record of balancing conflicting priorities to build products that meet the business s needs
- Strong communication skills for audiences across the full range of technical experience
- Collaborative approach to both technical and non-technical decision-making leaders, not rulers
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industries a plus
- A collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment in a purpose-driven company; Join a team of 250+ team of difference-makers
- Flexible Location: Colleagues work virtually, in the office, or a combination of the two
- Opportunity to learn and grow as our organization grows thanks to a best-in-class Learning team
- Leadership committed to building a people-first, inclusive culture focused on your well-being and supporting your wellness ambitions
- Generous benefits including up to 100% of healthcare insurance costs paid from day 1, competitive 401K match with immediate vesting, generous PTO plus paid holidays, and more!
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.