At solving the behavioral health crisis in America by focusing on high-quality in-network care and proprietary technology that redefines how patients access and receive psychiatric care. The result? Through a personalized approach, we meet the needs of patients, physicians, and insurance partners while driving down costs and improving care. If you’re searching for a mission-driven rocket ship, this is the one to get on.
As Manager of our Patient Access and Care Coordination, you are passionate about patient experience and physician support. You will lead a team of exceptional professionals charged with intake and onboarding of new patients, capturing patient demographics, verifying insurance, scheduling, prior authorization, and answering all incoming calls to the practice. Your team also provides dedicated support to our psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and therapists.
Our goal is to become the best place to practice psychiatry in the United States. You are inspired and motivated by our vision of creating a frictionless practice environment that effortlessly supports our clinicians.
- Leading department operations including hiring, onboarding, training, staffing, management and monitoring of processes and workflows
- Experienced with contact center Workforce Management principles to proactively ensure the team is resourced each day with the correct balance of staff to satisfy requirements and achieve objectives, including intraday changes when contact volume dictates
- Understands Quality Assurance and coaching in the context of a contact and or patient access center and is comfortable managing agents back to quality.
- Continuously improves the performance of the department, developing tracking tools, dashboards, and using data to achieve operational excellence
- Sets high standards for service to clinicians, patients, and colleagues. Measures results through surveys and acts to systematically improve service. Leads by example and provides training to elevate the service provided by your team to all stakeholders
- Supports our organizational culture, leading by example and fosters a culture of transparency, continuous improvement, responsible healthcare, and inclusion
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate complex data verbally and visually. Proficient in coaching and counseling direct reports
- Establish and maintain good rapport and effective working relationships with clinicians, patients, visitors, and colleagues. Serve as an escalation point for problem resolution
- Plans and coordinates office events, trainings, and other types of gatherings.
- Performs or delegates administrative functions such as office maintenance and ordering of supplies
- Our perfect candidate is organized, collaborative, process oriented, and has excellent people management skills.
- It is important that you are comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization where change and ambiguity are the norm.
- You foster teamwork, recognize individual contribution, and build a healthy department culture that fosters development and career growth for members of your team.
- You are data driven, inquisitive, and use information to inform your decisions. You have experience developing policies, training staff, and optimizing workflows using our electronic medical record.
- You are intellectually curious and driven to improve systems for the benefit of patients and physicians.
- 3 to 5 years managing contact / patient access center operations in an outpatient practice or leading patient or customer care teams in a contact center environment (direct access center may be substituted for a combination of 1-3 years managerial experience in a contact center and 1-3 years working in a medical practice or related healthcare environment).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare management, operations management, or related field.
- eClinicalWorks or related EMR experience
- A collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment in a purpose-driven company; Join a team of 250+ team of difference-makers
- Flexible Location: Colleagues work virtually, in the office, or a combination of the two
- Opportunity to learn and grow as our organization grows thanks to a best-in-class learning team
- Leadership committed to building a people-first, inclusive culture focused on your well-being and supporting your wellness ambitions
- Generous benefits including up to 100% of healthcare insurance costs paid from day 1, competitive 401K match with immediate vesting, generous PTO plus paid holidays, and more!
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.