Talkiatry transforms psychiatry into the accessible, human, and empowering experience it should be.
We were co-founded by a patient and a triple-board-certified psychiatrist to solve the problems both groups face in accessing and providing the highest quality mental healthcare.
60% of adults in the U.S. with a diagnosable mental illness go untreated every year because care is inaccessible, while 45% of clinicians are out of network with insurers because reimbursement rates are low and paperwork is unduly burdensome.
With innovative technology and a human-centered philosophy, we provide patients with the care they need—and allow psychiatrists to focus on why they got into medicine.
Talkiatry is seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator that will be is responsible for the successful creative delivery and project management of a variety of marketing projects and ad-hoc tasks by effectively coordinating project planning, estimates, timelines, budget, communications, and the successful execution of day-to-day activities. The project coordinator is responsible for recommending marketing initiative priorities and management of project plans and tactics across all marketing channels.
This role reports to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with the VP of Content and VP of Performance Marketing.
This role works collaboratively with marketing and creative functions within the centrally managed team. Functions include Marketing Development, Planning, Design/Copywriting, Content Strategy, Development, and Operations. This role is the point of contact for projects and tasks, managing a diverse variety of projects and delivering on budget, on schedule, and with a personal touch while meeting business objectives and requirements with quality.
- Deliver multiple, concurrent projects: accurate, on time or early, on or under budget
- Work directly with a cross-functional team to understand project requests and objectives, gather requirements, define outcomes and delivery dates, and develop a clear and practical project plan
- Review project work requests from the business, in partnership with the creative and media teams, and answer any internal and external questions
- Provide clear priorities daily to the team and remove barriers for efficient execution
- Build and maintain clear schedules and handle project business reviews. Coordinate prioritization of projects in ClickUp
- Efficiently manage day-to-day problems and communicate effectively in difficult and time-sensitive situations.
- Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear next steps via detailed notes and action items
- Recognize operational management systems and tools (estimating, financial tracking, time tracking, project timeline applications, etc.) adjusting the tools and resources to efficiently lead each project
- Participate in continuous process improvement and workflow optimization
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Effective stakeholder management and communication – You’re able to balance multiple stakeholder needs and effectively communicate with your stakeholders throughout the project lifespan
- Motivated - A good communicator, hard-working and proactive problem-solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative atmosphere, and someone who flourishes with being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing a sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability to see a project through from start to finish.
- Strategic - You understand the need to be flexible with process in order to stay nimble and provide just enough space for the makers to do what they do best.
- Passionate - Most importantly, you want to be a part of something big that helps millions of people, and you want to have fun doing it.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven ability to manage concurrent projects in a fast-paced business environment required
- Some experience with project management tool(s) that includes maintenance of key project details, budgets, estimates, schedules, and resource assignments is a plus
- Agile project management experience a plus
- Experience in a marketing omnichannel environment: print, digital, presentation, video, etc.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce quality outcomes in a fast-paced collaborative office environment
- A demonstrated track record of gaining trust, consensus and respect by consistently demonstrating conflict resolution and critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- A collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment in a purpose-driven company; Join a team of 250+ team of difference-makers
- Flexible Location: Colleagues work virtually, in the office, or a combination of the two
- Opportunity to learn and grow as our organization grows thanks to a best-in-class Learning team
- Leadership committed to building a people-first, inclusive culture focused on your well-being and supporting your wellness ambitions
- Generous benefits including up to 100% of healthcare insurance costs paid from day 1, competitive 401K match with immediate vesting, generous PTO plus paid holidays, and more!
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.