Talkiatry transforms psychiatry with accessible, human, and responsible care. We’re a national mental health practice co-founded by a patient and a triple-board-certified psychiatrist to solve the problems both groups face in accessing and providing the highest quality treatment.
60% of adults in the U.S. with a diagnosable mental illness go untreated every year because care is inaccessible, while 45% of clinicians are out of network with insurers because reimbursement rates are low and paperwork is unduly burdensome. With innovative technology and a human-centered philosophy, we provide patients with the care they need—and allow psychiatrists to focus on why they got into medicine.
About the role:
We are seeking a passionate Associate Product Manager who is eager to help us deliver solutions on our Patient Experience team. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will drive delivery with our Sr. Product Manager on our patient experience products including our intake assessment, scheduling, and portal solutions helping increase patient satisfaction and volume as our organization expands our access to care.
- Partner closely with your Product Development Pod and Product and Engineering leadership to create and maintain the patient experience backlog
- Work with your Product Manager, Engineering peers, and stakeholders to define and execute on sprint initiatives
- Review and triage incoming product requests and gather requirements from stakeholders
- Lead and manage daily scrum ceremonies with the team including standup, refinement, planning and retrospectives
- Develop use cases and product feature specifications, and prioritize stories, epics, and other issue types in alignment with our vertical and company strategic initiatives
- Mitigate roadblocks to achieve sprint/release goals
- Lead product release plans including release notes, stakeholder alignment, and training where applicable
- A natural communicator and empathetic team player
- A self-starter with a passion for solving patient experience problems
- Adaptable with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2-3 years' experience in product
- Able to demonstrate previous experience working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with agile best practices and project management
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Spanish language proficiency a plus
- Top-notch team: we're a diverse, experienced group motivated to make a difference in mental health care
- Collaborative environment: be part of building something from the ground up at a fast-paced startup
- Flexible location: work where you want to, either remotely across the U.S. or from our HQ in NYC
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, effective day 1 of employment, 401K with match, generous PTO plus paid holidays, paid parental leave, and more!
- Grow your career with us: hone your skills and build new ones with our Learning team as Talkiatry expands
- It all comes back to care: we’re a mental health company, and we put our team’s well-being first
- Compensation range for this position is $95,000 to $110,000, depending on experience; actual compensation will be dependent upon the specific role, location, as well as the individual’s qualifications, experience, skills and certifications.
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.