We were co-founded by a patient and a triple-board-certified psychiatrist to solve the problems both groups face in accessing and providing the highest quality mental healthcare.
60% of adults in the U.S. with a diagnosable mental illness go untreated every year because care is inaccessible, while 45% of clinicians are out of network with insurers because reimbursement rates are low and paperwork is unduly burdensome.
With innovative technology and a human-centered philosophy, we provide patients with the care they need—and allow psychiatrists to focus on why they got into medicine.
The Data Team with its multiple streams is proud to have a synergistic group that enjoys working together. We value honest communication, respect, and kindness. We pursue impactful growth for our internal stakeholders, providers, and patients.
The Data Team is looking for a Senior BI Engineer, someone who is a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced and engaging environment. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to transform data into valuable business-critical information.
- Contribute to the development of our data warehouse, data models, and data pipelines using a modern tech stack (Snowflake, Fivetran, ThoughtSpot,
- Build innovative dashboards and BI tools to enable on-demand business insight
- Partner with business and engineering teams to design, develop, and deploy data products
- Lead data-related projects end to end, from requirements gathering to deployment in production with the help of the data PM
- Be a subject matter expert on our data infrastructure and help us on our path to continuous growth
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis as necessary
- Support team members through the PR process to grow their technical skills and produce high-quality code
- 5+ years of experience working as a Business Intelligence Engineer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst, or equivalent
- Advanced SQL
- Proficiency in Data Modeling
- Familiarity with Python is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with at least one BI tool (ThoughtSpot, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experienced in data analysis
- Experienced in visualization techniques and dashboard design
- Experienced in predictive modeling, a/b testing, and experimental design is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity working within cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Comfort working in a dynamic environment with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally with team members of all levels
- Curiosity to learn new skills and comfort navigating ambiguity
- A collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment in a purpose-driven company; Join a team of 250+ team of difference-makers
- Flexible Location: Colleagues work virtually, in the office, or in a combination of the two
- Opportunity to learn and grow as our organization grows thanks to a best-in-class learning team
- Leadership is committed to building a people-first, inclusive culture focused on your well-being and supporting your wellness ambitions
- Generous benefits include up to 100% of healthcare insurance costs paid from day 1, competitive 401K match with immediate vesting, generous PTO plus paid holidays, and more!
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.