• University at Albany - State University of New York, BS
• Albany Medical College, MS
• Albany Medical College, MD
• School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel) Program, Internship
• Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency
• Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship
Dr. Tiffany Tryniszewski is double board certified in adult and forensic psychiatry and has been practicing psychiatry for over 7 years. She earned her medical degree at the Albany Medical College, and then continued at the Albany Medical Center to complete her psychiatry residency. She also completed a forensic psychiatry fellowship at the Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Tryniszewski utilizes a holistic and compassionate approach to treat patients. In addition to medication management, she also incorporates various therapeutic techniques to help patients achieve and attain wellness, with an additional focus on nutritional psychiatry.
While Dr. Tryniszewski’s practice is centered on psychopharmacology, she also does perform supportive therapy as part of her 30-minute follow up visits. She may also recommend that an additional therapist be brought to the care team to achieve the best outcome possible.