Talkiatry’s mission is to transform psychiatry with accessible, human, and responsible care. We’re a national mental health practice co-founded by a patient and a triple-board-certified psychiatrist to solve the problems both groups face in accessing and providing the highest quality treatment.
60% of adults in the U.S. with a diagnosable mental illness go untreated every year because care is inaccessible, while 45% of clinicians are out of network with insurers because reimbursement rates are low and paperwork is unduly burdensome. With innovative technology and a human-centered philosophy, we provide patients with the care they need—and allow psychiatrists to focus on why they got into medicine.
Talkiatry is seeking experienced licensed Therapists (LCSWs, LMHCs, LPCs) to join our Maryland team of providers.
- Collaborate with our dynamic team of Providers including psychiatrists, and nurse practitioners to diagnose, manage and treat our patients, employing a wide variety of interventions and modalities including CBT, DBT, EMDR, and psychodynamic therapy.
- Provide the best, high-quality care for your patients.
- Be an organized self-starter who can work independently, but also enjoys working alongside a team of clinicians and support staff.
- Using our custom technology, including an integrated EMR, support providers with patient messaging, telemedicine, and tracking and gaining insight into your patients’ outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience caring for diverse mix of patients receiving mental health treatment for ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, PTSD, and more.
- Excellent clinical knowledge and communication skills.
- A proactive approach with a strong work ethic and desire to participate in a collaborative environment.
- A commitment to high-quality, cost-effective health care.
- LCSW, LMHC, or LPC; LMHC’s and LPC’s must have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience. Please note, the practice is not able to provide clinical supervision for the purpose of qualifying for an LCSW, LMHC or LPC.
- Technical proficiency with the ability to learn new or streamlined EMR tools.
- Active and unrestricted Maryland license; willingness and ability to obtain additional state licensure, as requested.
- Competitive base salary of $70K + monthly incentive targets
- Employer paid Health, Dental, Vision Insurance: Up to 100% of insurance premiums
- Flexible hours and scheduling- 100% remote telehealth- all equipment is provided
- Few administrative burdens with full-time, on-site billing, and scheduling services
- 100% Employer paid malpractice coverage
- 401k with match, generous PTO plus paid holidays, paid parental leave, and more!
- Grow your career with us: hone your skills and build new ones with our Learning team as Talkiatry expands
- It all comes back to care: we’re a mental health company, and we put our team’s well-being first
Please feel free to reach out directly to our recruiting team at email@example.com.
At Talkiatry, we believe that solving the accessibility issues in mental health care begins with taking care of our doctors. We provide solutions to the challenges that psychiatrists are facing - from a lack of front and back-office infrastructure and support in private practice settings to being overworked and underpaid by hospitals, clinics, and other institutions. Talkiatry aims to bridge the current gap in outpatient psychiatry by providing in-network, high quality, respected medical care in a modern setting with modern tools. Our support staff focuses on removing administrative duties, enabling you to spend more of your time on patient care. It also means providing flexibility in where and when you practice medicine. Our psychiatrists also enjoy control over their hours and schedule.
To learn more, please visit us at www.talkiatry.com.
Talkiatry participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. only after a job offer is accepted and Form I-9 is completed. For more information on E-Verify, please visit the following: EVerify Participation& IER Right to Work.
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.